Hi, and welcome! This is a brand new forum, so it will be a little rough around the edges at first. If you have any cool suggestions, feel free to offer them over at the Feedback area.
omgpop's really closing ?
  • xKakashizxxKakashizx
    Not again.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • BinxehBinxeh
    they dont know yet.
    http://omgpop.com/#/profile/Binxeh (^‿‿^)
    ✇lets Play add me♛ǝɯ ppɐ ʎɐld sʇǝl✇

• ConorIsNotaUnicornConorIsNotaUnicorn
    Why would it be closing? Because it's not making profits?
    I'm not saying to go out and do some stupid shit, commit crimes. What I'm trying to tell you is, do what the fuck you want. Stand for what the fuck you believe in, and don't let nobody tell you can't do what the fuck you want. I'm a fucking unicorn, and fuck anybody who say I'm not.image
  • SonicGZSonicGZ
    Well, nobody's really sure. it is most likely gonna shut down, either in the middle of this month (July) or in August. Most people think it's gonna shut down in August it seems like, lets hope it doesn't shut down till then though. We gotta spend the rest of our summer on OMGPOP at least, right?
    Hey! I'm Sonic Generationz!
    knock knock its knuckles
    I'm more active on tumblr tbh
  • lynseymayxoxolynseymayxoxo
    thats kinda lame :/ lol
    i love omgpopppp
    I don't really play omgpop anyway to be honest, doesn't worry me too bad..
    I'm not saying to go out and do some stupid shit, commit crimes. What I'm trying to tell you is, do what the fuck you want. Stand for what the fuck you believe in, and don't let nobody tell you can't do what the fuck you want. I'm a fucking unicorn, and fuck anybody who say I'm not.image
  • SonicGZSonicGZ
    Ever since this forum came along I haven't been on Omgpop almost not at all but I'll still miss the site :c
    Hey! I'm Sonic Generationz!
    knock knock its knuckles
    I'm more active on tumblr tbh
    That makes me sad, I get on omgpop lol 
    I'm more a forums person to be honest, anybody that played draw my thing with me a few minutes ago would understand why..
    Okay mister negativity lol 
  • ZontaferZontafer
    I love OMGPop... If there is somebody else who could host it, especially that Letterblox game, that would be amazing!

On another note, if OMGPop does want to shut down, I say we should contribute to help it stay up as long as we can.

I'm personally willing to throw in $100 pure American dollars towards this cause, so long as it can help keep the site up just a little longer!
    ?-Zontafer-?
    That's sweet of you and I'm sure omgpop would appreciate that.
    But I ain't giving them any of my money.
    I don't want it to shut down :/ Makes me kinda sad.. but I can't control it :(
  • ZontaferZontafer
    I enjoy the site, and I personally would hate to see it go down, I'm sure if OMGPop requested a couple donations, don't make it begging-like, more so how Wikipedia does it, but not as annoying. 

Just put a 'Donate' Button around the Feedback button, sideways like that. I'm sure it'll attract a couple people, including myself.
    ?-Zontafer-?
    I doubt they'd do something like that.. Zynga is a big company I'm surprised they're losing a lot of their money
  • TntGirl20TntGirl20
     Well, The @panda says that running omgpop pop costs 400 thousand a day! that's a lot of money :(
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ WHAT IS IT EREN?
    Where I've been more active
    Here's some stuff I've been working on.

I never see omgpop advertised anywhere.. Maybe if it was more in the public eye more people would play?
    Apparently that doesn't matter, the company is losing the money Omgpop's obviously losing it's people online.. and that's why it's being shut down, but there is a possiblity they might stay up! Lets hope for the best,
  • JacqueminotJacqueminot
    never closing do not fear my deer meat lulz
    #2cute4u #dealwithit
    100% bootyfulz inside and out
    B.A.P obsessed
  • LesbianLesbian
    When it closes, the site takes 60 days to shut down; we will have a 60 day notice. 

However, Zynga can also let OMGPOP last as long until the domain expires, which isnt until 2019. 
    Good thats good by me Lesbian! Lol
  • Jasmine123

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion