Hi, and welcome! This is a brand new forum, so it will be a little rough around the edges at first. If you have any cool suggestions, feel free to offer them over at the Feedback area.
Hambycomb?
  • LittleGinaLittleGina
    If OMGPOP does shut down, do you think hambycomb will still be up?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • StrawberryPinkStrawberryPink
    Maybe....

29ofupg.jpg

• JacqueminotJacqueminot
    wat
    #2cute4u #dealwithit
    100% bootyfulz inside and out
    B.A.P obsessed
  • Dylans222
    that could make sense :s
    image image

come here and get some ice cream: http://www.omgpop.com/#/profile/Swapples bird Dylan
  • SonicGZSonicGZ
    I wouldn't think so, Hambycomb is basically OMGPOP without ads and you can cheat in DMT with it.
    Hey! I'm Sonic Generationz!
    knock knock its knuckles
    I'm more active on tumblr tbh
  • ChespinChespin
    No, Hambycomb accesses the OMGPOP servers directly.  If the OMGPOP servers go down, you won't be able to do anything on Hambycomb either.
    -- Decon082, Chespin, Ange| of Darkness, Angel with a Shotgun, etc.
  • Super_kitty_22
    Omgpop just recently shut down. I still use Hambycomb, and it works perfectly fine. I can use draw my thing, AND my account is still there, from when I forgot to log out. :P
  • EpicBearEpicBear

• EpicBearEpicBear
    :DDDD

• katreak
    It still works for now... but for how long?
  • Flora_FinnFlora_Finn
    Hambycomb expires on Feb 2014.   Omgpop expires on Sept 2014.   If you get in through Hambycomb, you won't be able to after Feb so what you do is go to Omgpop through iminlikewithyou and play until Sept 2014. 
  • danserdanser
    that's swifters email address danser
  • can you still get xp on hambycomb or iminlikewithyou?
    I'm too weird to live but much to rare to die.

He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man.

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/home-alone.jpg
  • notmorphousnotmorphous
    no
  • awe ._.
    o->
    I'm too weird to live but much to rare to die.

He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man.

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/home-alone.jpg
    Camspark is a spam site.

29ofupg.jpg

• iToxix
    I'll try and help exlpain.

There's two seperate parts. When you goto omgpop.com all you do is tell your browser to connect to a server. All the address "omgpop.com" is, is a redirect to omgpops server. Now the server is where everything you use actually is. That's where the games, messages, etc... are. All Zynga has done up to this point is removed the address, the server (where all the games are stored) is still accessible. 

So what hambycomb did is created a website that just connects you to omgpop's server. So imagine that they just renamed the website name from "http://omgpop.com" to "http://hambycomb.com/". They still connect to the same thing. It's just a new way to get to it. For example. You have two roads to go to a friends house, but you only know about one. Zynga takes away the only road you knew about, but then you find the other road. Now you can still goto your friends house. But, Zynga is planning on taking away the server as well. They're just waiting to shut down their once highest income game "Draw Something". 

So once Zynga takes away omgpop's server, its no longer going to be accessible. So in that example I gave previously, now you have a new road that will lead you to your friends house. But it turns out Zynga is now going to take away your friends house.
    So that new road you found (hambycomb/camspark) doesn't make a difference because it no longer will lead you to your friends house. Because it's not there.

But the simple answer would be no... After Zynga shuts down OMGPOPS servers September 2014 no one will be able to access it in any way, shape, or form. Zynga is a terrible corporation, and they've done this before. But Zynga is running out of money, very fast. And IPO projections show that within the next 5 years Zynga will no longer be a company. They will be a peice of the past.

• rohin007patel
    means camspark will only be available upto sept-14?

• danserdanser

yes you can still play all your games at omgpop  go to www.camspark.com   once you get there just wait tell omgpop opens up. then start playing all your games.   danser

• Flora_FinnFlora_Finn
    @iToxix 

Nicely put.  Correct.  No matter how you get to Omgpop in one way or another, it's going to shut down Sept 2014.   For now it seems to be breaking down slowly.  They removed medals. XP, no chatrooms and now profiles and friends.  Who knows what's next. Games may break down as well.  
    Is it just me or is anybody having trouble connecting to the OMGPOP Chatrooms on hambycomb?

29ofupg.jpg

• Flora_FinnFlora_Finn
    Chatrooms are down.  No longer working.  Go to Volrac.com to chat with Omgpop players.  
  • LinhLinh
    jfc it hasnt shut down yet
    idiots
  • ThiefThief
    The chat rooms are completely shutdown. along with events and private chatting. It's not hambycomb's fault zynga shutdown the jabber chat area.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion