Hi, and welcome! This is a brand new forum, so it will be a little rough around the edges at first. If you have any cool suggestions, feel free to offer them over at the Feedback area.
Letter Box and Put My Penguin Won't Work - Omgpop game demise begins?
  • WhiteEmerald
    If you haven't noticed, these two game will not work. I think solitaire won't work but who cares about that? jk i bet some people do. 

Sad...maybe omgpop is truly ending. sighhh :(
    Dream B.I.G.
  • SonicGZSonicGZ
    Letterblox and Putt My Penguin have been broken for quite a while. Hover Kart Racing and Hit Machine also seem to be broken.
    But I never really cared about those games, and I always sucked at all 4 of those broken games.
    Hey! I'm Sonic Generationz!
    I'm more active on tumblr tbh
  • JacqueminotJacqueminot
    or maybe they just getting rid of the sucky ones
    #2cute4u #dealwithit
    100% bootyfulz inside and out
  • slomo5793slomo5793
    ^ very good possibility :p

Hardcore samurai to super kawaii in 4 seconds :333
  • SonicGZSonicGZ
    I'd agree, all 4 of the broken games I dislike a lot.
  • YitYit
    Tbh I liked Letterblox and Putt My Penguin.
    The other two weren't all that great.
    Still, if they were just getting rid of sucky ones, I'd say go for Solitarie and Typow!
  • _Fairy__Fairy_
    I loved hover kart racing  =((
  • ChespinChespin
    Putt My Penguin and Hit Machine were two of my three favorite games on the site.  It would be nice to be able to play them again, even once more, before the site closes in two months.  I wish there was a way to notify Zynga that these games don't work and possibly get them brought back for the final few months or days of OMGPOP.
    -- Decon082, Chespin, Ange| of Darkness, Angel with a Shotgun, etc.
  • SilverShadow123SilverShadow123
    just as long as they dont touch my putt putt pen-GODDAMNIT
    Mistakes are like rain. It may ruin your day, but it is needed for life to go on. :)

Add me: http://omgpop.com/#/profile/SilverShadow123
  • SonicGZSonicGZ
    @Yit r00d Typow was/is my favorite game on OMGPOP. I would never want the game to go, sadly it is going to though.
    But I agree with Solitaire, its dumb.
  • KISHANKSKISHANKS

well that could be just temp. problem

but yet cant say for sure

• ChespinChespin
    @KISHANKS:  The games being broken is just a temporary problem.  So is everything else wrong with the site at the moment, such as photo uploading.  But because Zynga doesn't give a crap, they will never be fixed, even though they're simple server fixes that the old OMGPOP Crew would apply to have stuff working again within hours.
    -- Decon082, Chespin, Ange| of Darkness, Angel with a Shotgun, etc.
  • KISHANKSKISHANKS

@Chespin

thats sad that zynga r trying to break the heart of 30k/month users just for money

someone has said right.... "Money Speaks"

• 0oNessao00oNessao0
    I kinda liked letterblox .... :(
    OMGPOP FOR EVAHH <3 0oNessao0
  • KISHANKSKISHANKS

@0oNessao0

everyone loved atleast one game from OMG

• marmbite12marmbite12
    There was a game for everybody on omgpop, for some it may have just been solitaire (though I find it kinda boring) and for others it may have been hover kart battle. I personally loved hover kart racing, even though I was terrible at it. I saved up for ages to get a new kart for it and now I can only battle, but my kart doesn't make any difference there.
    Its sad that omgpop is going, where else could you play these amazing multiplayer games?  
    What matters most is how you see yourself...
  • SonicGZSonicGZ
    OMGPOP used to be 50% of my life. I would go on everyday starting with April 2012-Mid July 2013. I stopped going on as much, because the site has gotten quite boring to me, but its still sad to see the site go. I've been a member of OMGPOP since January 2011, 2 years ago... and now, the site is finally gonna end... v.v I'll actually miss OMGPOP, I don't think theres a multiplayer game site as good as OMGPOP, and I have a feeling there never will be.
  • Flora_FinnFlora_Finn
    Zynga team probably doesn't know how to fix the problems.  Omgpop's programmers are too advanced for them.  The Omgpop team makes better games than Zynga as you can tell.  

And yeah I agree, I wish they would put back Putt My Penguin for the final 2 months we have left.  My favorite game and I'm the highest level there and I can't play it.  Meh.  
  • xXxQTxXxQT
    I feel Swapples will be next..... My life is over.  8-X
    http://yankqt.tumblr.com/ <--- TUMBLR ____ TWITTER ---> https://twitter.com/YankQT
  • 17buih17buih
    Everything is dead soon
  • negativeneilnegativeneil
    Newsflash: Letterblox is fixed and working again! I'm surprised to see that. :)
  • EpicBearEpicBear
    Balloono is not working for me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion